The 5 Things You Need to Know About Scientific/Medical/Research Poster Printing
Scantech Graphics’ large color posters demand people’s attention. They are perfect for indoor scientific, medical and research conferences.
Scantech Graphics’ has a material to meet every budget and environment. Our 48# economy matte paper is a great low-cost non-glare option while our premium satin photobase material provides a higher quality durable poster and our foldable fabric offers the highest quality and portability.
Scantech Graphics has provided hundreds of students and professionals with high quality, fast turnaround of printed scientific posters.
Here are a few things to consider when designing your poster:
- 3’ tall x 4’ wide is a good size and is the standard size for most conference posters.
- Do not check your poster tube as airline luggage, it will probably be damaged or lost.
- Try to use vector graphics when possible. Pictures from websites are generally not going to look very good when printed. Remember your poster will be printed quite large (3’x4’), so low-resolution images will really become pixilated.
- A PDF file is the preferred print ready file format, exported from your design program at least 250dpi.
- And of course, proofread your poster before you send it!
If you have any design question, please call one of our poster printing professionals.